Spirituality often falls to the bottom of the priority list when it comes to goal setting. With all the urgent issues bleeding at the surface, it’s tempting to lump soul care in with personal luxuries. Lapses in diet pop buttons at the mirror. Relationships might literally scream for attention. Professional needs pinch us in the pocketbook. Matters of faith lurk deep below the skin. It’s easier to put off the intangibles and address the symptoms we can see and touch.
Ignoring the soul threatens our entire well being. No other component of our identity impacts our whole lives in a more comprehensive way. In this blog series, I haven’t left spirituality as an afterthought. Instead, I’ve saved the topic for last to emphasize its profound significance.
Today’s video addresses how to set goals and optimize the following key components of spiritual health:
- Address wounds for healing
- Assess and flush out infections
- Invite the Doctor to move in
- Enhance communication with Him
- Keep regular office visits with His staff
- Join the staff
- Study the ultimate health handbook
- Participate in healing
- Thank Him for His free, life-saving presence
- Maintain daily soul checkups, weekly rest-dates, and yearly spiritual retreats
So, how’s your spirit today? Share your comments with us. I’d be honored to pray for you. Your comments will also enter you to win a $10 Amazon gift card.