For the past seven weeks, we’ve explored detailed steps to refresh each aspect of life. Our discussions noted ways to renew the mind, relationships, health, habits, spirituality, self-esteem, and personal image. Now that we’ve identified how to revitalize our lifestyles this spring, how can we keep up with them through the seasons to come?
Today’s video addresses the following secrets to staying refreshed all year:
- Declare your ideals in a self-portrait. Remember, each component works to benefit the whole of our essence.
- Plan far in advance. Document everything. Post visible steps in small doses.
- Measure progress.
- Accountability is key.
- Expect improvement, but learn from setbacks.
- Keep it novel. Include creativity boosting elements in your lifestyle.
- Celebrate and remain positive. Be your own top encourager!
- Share your growth to encourage others.
- Record the increased impact you’ve made.
Any other tips to keep things fresh? Share them with us. I look forward to reading your comments.