In our current series on living with brilliant balance, we’ve examined several foundational aspects to set as priorities. Today’s video examines the following keys to maintaining balance with regard to career:
- Recognize your job, career, and calling. Know when they differ, what to do when they conflict, and how they may harmonize and sometimes merge.
- Define success according to integrity in response to your calling.
- Your who, how, and why will charge the impact of what you do.
- Be legacy minded: Make the world a better place because you were in it.
- Set priorities.
- Layer the small things around the main things, not the other way around.
- Scheduled deep work during focused hours. Guard it against distractions.
- Do not allow other people’s issues to contaminate your character. Err on the side of grace with your attitude, while maintaining clear boundaries with your actions.
What questions and concerns do you have with career balance? I look forward to responding to your comments.