This Sunday, we turn our clocks forward to signify the launch of a new season. Though most of us dread losing an hour of sleep, the onset of spring brightens the world with blessings in such abundance we can soon forget its first groggy dawn. As we put our dark wintry days behind us, an opportunity to seek refreshment illuminates the path ahead. Taking one aspect per week, we can stroll at an easy pace and journey together toward overall revitalization.
Tradition encourages house cleaning to celebrate spring. Since the environment affects our mindset, today’s video starts our series with simple tips to freshen your living space.
Summary of hacks:
- Start where you spend the most time.
- Set up containers as an ongoing cheat system.
- Five, ten, and fifteen minute clean ups
- Fresh-space habits save time.
- Keep tools handy.
- Add inspiration as you freshen.
- Include happy colors.
- Use scents to improve the mood of your space.
- Invite natural light as much as possible.
- Laziness permission slip: